Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

praying for our own

>> Tuesday, December 25, 2007


We love babies!! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning with some friends who have a 4 month old baby boy. We enjoyed playing with him and watching him smile! Lately every time I see a baby I think about our Ethiopian baby. I find myself praying for our child that he/she will be a happy, healthy, beautiful child!

 

4 comments:

Jillienne,  December 26, 2007 at 8:14 AM  

I hope that the time speeds by for you! I, who has four kids, wasn't prepared for the emotions of seeing our new son's face for the first time! It is certainly amazing!

Anonymous,  December 26, 2007 at 9:43 AM  

Merry Christmas Tim and Jeni! We look forward to seeing you when we get home! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous,  December 29, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

i miss you both tons! i know you will make fantastic parents!! :)

desertaggies,  January 1, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Oh, what a cute kid! Can't wait to meet your cute kid(s)!!! So glad to walk through life with you...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP