Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

Parties!

>> Sunday, June 8, 2008

This weekend we had two parties. One was a party with Americans. It was a Welcome Home/Baby Shower! We had such a good time. We are so blessed to have so much support here. Here's a few pictures from that party: 

Here are all of the cars parked outside our friends' house. 

Here's the doorway into the house. 

Here's the sign that was on the door. 

Here we are opening some presents! This big present is his pack 'n play. We have already used it a couple times. We plan to have "playpen time" every day! 

(I think that's Layla's hand reaching out for my shoulder. She must have wanted to be part of the action!) 

I had another party with a couple American ladies and a lot of Arab ladies. It was a blast!! I couldn't take any pictures because that's not appropriate. They came late, but we had so many people. Our little apartment was bursting at the seams. We ate Arab food on the floor! Then we danced to loud music! We had such a good time. And, of course, they loved Joseph!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 9, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

Jeni- I want to come to your parties and see you dance to loud music!

Lory Howlett,  June 16, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

Hi Tim & Jeni,
My husband, Dave, and our daughters met you at Target in Longmont. I think I see Dave's sister in the background of the party picture. Crazy! We will leave next month to get our daughter (www.thehowletts5.blogspot.com)

From Lory H. in Longmont

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP