Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

>> Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have actually been updating our family blog more and I'm almost ready to turn this blog back into what it was supposed to be for....adoption blogging.... more to come soon. 

We've been busy lately. We moved to a new city, new apartment. We're settled in and we're finding our way around. Needless to say....it's been a big adjustment. 

We always try to find time for couch time! Once in a while Joseph will sit with me on my lap to watch some Baby Einstein. He doesn't just sit and watch TV on his own, but he loves to watch it when he's sitting in my lap. :) Gotta love it!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous,  July 20, 2008 at 3:19 AM  

Ya'll look great sitting there together! Very sweet! Glad you are doing good!

Jillienne,  July 22, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

Aren't you two cute! Looking forward to hearing the "big" news.

ren,  July 22, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

you two look so cute :)

ren,  July 24, 2008 at 6:42 AM  

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww I love the "new family" pic!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP