moving ahead and waiting again
>> Wednesday, January 21, 2009
It seems like we're always waiting on one more piece of paperwork. We were excited when our final child abuse checks came through last week. It seemed like it took forever. I think the delay had something to do with the holidays. So, now that the home study is complete we'll be waiting on the I171H, which is our Immigration approval. It comes from the Greece USCIS office because of where we're now living. Once we receive it we'll be waiting for our paperwork to be authenticated and then for our paperwork to be sent on to Ethiopia.
I try to get paperwork accomplished, but it's difficult when this cute little boy is awake. He loves to sit on my lap when I'm working on the computer. Sometimes he watches his "movie" while I work.


3 comments:
I hope that approval shows up soon!! And yes little girl clothes do rock!
I love little girls clothes! Those are so cute! I will lift up your paperwork and hope things come soon!
Cute, cute, cute! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment