Leaving our little girl in Ethiopia was one of the most difficult things we have done. But, it is comforting knowing that she's in good hands. Abdissa, the director of the Thomas Center is a wonderful man. The nannies, who are giving our little girl the 24 hour care that she needs, are also wonderful people. We have no choice, but to trust them and so we will. They assured us that they would take good care of her.
Here's a video of Abdissa assuring us that he will shower our little girl with love. I got choked up after taking the video. I know that our baby girl is being taken care of...but I so badly wanted to just take her home with us.
We are waiting to hear a court date in Ethiopia. A few days ago the Adoption Agency emailed and told us that we'll need to wait until the beginning of October before we know the date. Good thing October is only a week away. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment