Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

First week in Albuquerque

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

After our first week in Colorado, we went flew to Albuquerque to stay with Tim's parents. We had a fun time at the Saltzman house.

Joseph was excited to see these fun balloons at the house. He didn't realize that they said "happy retirement!" haha!!!

I took this picture of Tim's parents' street on the morning it snowed. This much snow shut down the entire city for a couple hours...schools all had 2 hour delays...What a difference from Colorado!! :)

We had lots of great New Mexican food while we were there!! This picture was taken at Dion's Pizza where we had pizza with green chili...YUM!!

We got together with our great friends, Mark & Renee Horlbeck. Joseph and Sammy had a good time together! :) We only got to see their youngest son, Noah, for a few minutes because we all had colds and they didn't want to expose him to more illness.

Faith got lots of kisses from PaPa!

Tim's oldest sister, Tonya, and her family came for a long weekend!! We were so glad they came. We hadn't seen the boys for 3 years. Tonya is a great photographer and she took a lot of great pictures!!


Her kids were great with Joseph and Faith! Here's a picture of Tori & Josh feeding Faith!

Tonya taking a picture of Tim & Jojo on the Go Cart!

Tonya taking a picture of Faith:

Here we all are having a Christmas Dinner together:


All of the following pictures are taken by Tonya:



Okay...I took this one, but I used her great camera!! :)

2 comments:

Steph,  January 6, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Hey! I love seeing all the photos! Thanks for taking the time. Your daughter is GORGEOUS by the way. I'm sure you hear that all the time. I mean really, stunningly, gorgeous.

Let's chat on Skype soon?

desertaggies,  January 12, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

great pics! I know what you mean about getting used to 2 sleeping kids in the backseat. (at least you hope they are sleeping!) so glad you got to do the passport in Denver this time.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP