Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

Pictures of Joseph

>> Sunday, May 1, 2011

Every year we have to turn in 12 pictures of Joseph in a post placement report to Ethiopia. 


3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 2, 2011 at 5:47 AM  

That is one sweet, cute kid!! I love him!!

Rachel,  May 3, 2011 at 12:52 AM  

I love all these pictures of Jo Jo! It is so fun seeing him grow! I was just looking at pictures the other day when you all visited us in the hospital when Eli was born, Jo Jo has grown so much!!

Anonymous,  July 18, 2011 at 6:29 PM  

What cute pictures. Beautiful children & good posers. =) I had no idea you had to turn in pictures after the adoption. How long do you have to continue to do this?
Tracy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP