We got the call!!!
>> Friday, February 22, 2008
A few days ago we got the call!!!! There is a 5 month old baby boy waiting for us at the Thomas Center in Ethiopia. We're not able to post pictures of him until he's legally ours, but I can tell you that he's absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful boy. Since we're living overseas we need to go visit him once before we pick him up for good. We will go visit him during our weeklong break from school at the end of March . We don't have a court date yet, but we're expecting it to be around June. So, now it's the hard part of waiting to hold the baby, not just look at his picture. J
19 comments:
Congratulations and thank you for your kind thoughts! When did you get your referral? I know it is such an exciting time.
Hi! We are adopting from CHI, too, and we got our call last week! I bet we will be in the same grouping for court dates and actually going to pick our babies up! ALSO, my husband and I are in Senegal. That is kind of whacky. I don't have a blog, but I would love to connect via email if you're interested -- we can compare stories. My email is wildmile@hotmail.com. Thanks, congratulations, and take care! Lindy
YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! I wish I would have known last week, I would have taken boat loads of pictures!! He is being so loved over there, so hang on to that!! YIPPEEEE!!!
YAY!! Congrats... now the anticipation of "expecting" kind of sets in... only a few months left to go!
We are so thrilled for you! Congratulations! WHOOO HOOO!
Congrats! We saw a picture from CB here. He is beautiful!!
i am SOOOO ecstatic for both of you! may the wait go by fast and we know that he will certainly be blessed to have you for parents!! glad you had a good time with your parents...did you get my gifts? Wendie =)
Congratulations!!! We are with the same agency and leave tomorrow to pick up our son Abe. I would be happy to take some photos for you if you like. Jocelyn did for me. I couldn't stop smiling when I got them. I would love to do the same for you. Send me his name and photo and I will get on it.
Congrats again.
dani schmidt
webdani@mac.com.
CONGRATULATIONS!! How incredibly exciting! I am so happy for you two, and for little Joseph.
Hugs - Tracy
To everyone out there... I saw pictures of their little boy and he is adorable! Tim and Jeni, I am so happy for ya'll and can't wait to play with the little one.
Hi Jeni, I don't know if you remember me from BSF but I keep up with your blog and what has been going on with you and Tim. I pray for you guys often and I am so happy to hear the latest news! Congrats and I pray all the best for you both!
WOW! Congratulations... you have to tell us all about the call and all about him... that is blogger rules, you know!:-)
Congratulations! I am also with CHI and should be getting a referral any day now! Maybe I'll be traveling with you as well! I'd love to see pictures if I could! Christy
christyvk@yahoo.com
Tim and Jeni,
We are so excited to hear about your newest addition! I check your blog often to see what's going on and through following some of your links to read other blogs I am getting quite the education on international adoption. Please keep us posted - I love to see how it going and of course, I can't wait to see pictures of Joseph. Make sure you let us know if and when you are stateside.
Congratulations again - we love you and pray for you often.
Heather, Jeremy, Kaylie and Keiric
Oh my gosh!! Congrats!!
I Can't stop thinking about you guys and JY. My wife thinks I'm grazing for food at the fridge, I'm just staring at that beautiful face. I can't wait to take him riding!
You can tell that the last comment is from my dad!! Spoken like a true Grandpa! :)
I think Grandpa is a little bit HAPPY!!!
congratulations!!!! i'm so excited for you both. i can't wait to see him when you guys are back stateside!! love to you all! :) stacy and ben
Post a Comment