Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

wondering and praying

>> Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I often think about our baby Joseph in Ethiopia. I wonder what he's doing. Is he bonding with his care takers? Is he developing like other 5 month olds? There's so many things that I just don't know right now. 


I have a friend who just had a baby girl in September, a couple weeks after our little Joseph was born. I find myself paying closer attention to what little Layla is doing. Layla just cut her first tooth. Has Joseph cut a tooth yet? 

Here's a picture of me holding Layla...she's such a laid back baby. :) I wonder what Joseph's personality is like. 

Every time I find myself wondering about him, I pray for him. I trust that God is taking good care of him. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP