Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

We're in Colorado

>> Thursday, May 8, 2008

We're enjoying ourselves in Colorado with Jeni's family! When we got here there was this cute sign! :) 

Grandma gave Joseph this cute visor that says Colorado! It fits him great and keeps the sun off his face! :) 

Tim, Joseph, and I went for a walk and saw this horse. Joseph liked the horse. I don't think the horse liked getting his hair pulled, though. 

Grandma likes giving Joseph a bath in her big sink! She also likes it when I bring Joseph into her bedroom at 5:00 AM so Tim and I can sleep some more. She and Grandpa feed him, change him, and play with him! 


Here's a picture of my parents enjoying their first grandchild!! 

6 comments:

Anonymous,  May 9, 2008 at 7:55 AM  

You all are so cute. Welcome to parenthood, you're gonna love it! Congratulations! Are you enjoying your time stateside? Can't wait to see you. Seriously, I'm getting the shakes.

Anonymous,  May 12, 2008 at 2:00 AM  

Tim and Jeni! You both look so happy. I love all the pictures and it is so good to see you with your son. I bet having the grandparents around has been awesome. Enjoy your time in Colorado, but know we are missing you guys!

Lindsay Lyon,  May 13, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

Hi Tim and Jeni, congratulations on your new baby--he is so cute. I found your blog while searching Ethiopian adoptions. We also live abroad (Thailand), and it seems so complicated to start this process in this position. It's hopeful to know that you guys made it!

Anonymous,  May 14, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

What great Grandparents Joseh has! How sweet! You are all such an adorable family. I wish we could see you while you are in Colorado!
Many hugs! Tracy

Steph,  May 16, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

When my mom was here I also thorougly enjoyed handing Layla off at 5am and heading back to bed (= What a blessing! I LOVE the photos! The sink one is so cute. I can't wait to get you back here and hold him (= Is it just so wierd to have him around all the time!?! I remember I would sometimes think "man, this kid just is always here!" Dumb, I know, but you also know I was a little slow on the up-take with the whole mommy thing!

Steph,  May 16, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

ooo I meant to tell you that we have some cool books my sister sent me with babies of all colors and I point to every black baby boy and say - "That's Joseph!" (= I am positive a couple are Ethiopian - you'll have to confirm it when you get home!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP