A soft, cute, black baby doll
>> Monday, February 2, 2009
The other day I was in a store looking at children's clothes (yes, I admit it...I was drawn to the little girls clothes) and I saw a cute soft baby doll, but it was white with blond hair. So, I started searching on the internet for another soft baby doll that is black. I had such a hard time finding what I was looking for. I did find a soft baby doll that was black, but it wasn't cute, not at all. :(
I was so excited when I saw this doll at a shop that sells things from Africa!! It's so cute and very African, just like my baby girl will be!

The doll is not only dressed in African clothing, but she is also carrying her own little baby on her back, just like they do in Ethiopia!! It's so precious!


It reminded me of when we were in Ethiopia picking up Joseph and some shop keepers showed me how to carry my little boy like they do. :)



7 comments:
Oh Jeni, I almost cried from this blog.... how sweet! Joseph is so lucky to have such great, loving parents and of course your baby girl when she gets here!! I love the baby doll, just perfect!
Are you adopting again?
Oh I love that little baby doll! It is perfect!! I also love the picture of you carrying joseph on your back!! That is so cool.
That doll is perfect! We have also had a hard time finding a good cute doll for Emersyn.
I saw your comment on my blog. Thanks. I think I forgot about this blog. It's now in my favorites so I can check it out often. :)
jeni, i'll have to send you some links for latter on for ethnic things and doll with color! love to you all!!!!!
stacy kangar
love the picture of Joseph by the beach! did I tell you we are coming your way in march?
Post a Comment