Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

A year later

>> Saturday, February 14, 2009

A year ago on Valentines Day we received Joseph's referral. This is one of the pictures we got. We fell in love with him from day one! 


A year later, this is what he looks like. We're more in love with him now than ever. God has definitely knitted our family together. He knew that Joseph would be such a great fit in our family. 

Since Joseph is almost 18 months old, he's a little more difficult to take pictures of. If we're not careful, his picture will come out like this one. Oops! 

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 23, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

I remember when I first saw the picture of Joseph as well and I just thought he was the cutest little baby ever! He has grown so much since I first met him and yes it is true... the kid just grows on you! I love you Joseph and I think you truly are special!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP