March 23rd
>> Thursday, March 26, 2009
March 23rd was a happy day for us!! We celebrated two great things!
The immigration approval for our baby girl was sent on March 23rd. We're still waiting for it to arrive. Did you hear it???? We are approved!!! We have the immigration approval for a baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so excited! Now we're waiting on that referral (the picture and info of our little girl). We don't know who she is yet, but God does. We pray for her all the time!
March 23rd is a special day for a second reason. On March 23rd, 2008, we met Jojo for the first time. We traveled to Ethiopia to visit him. We held him, sang to him, loved him, and kissed him for about 5 days. We left him there for about a month before we came back for him. Our lives have never been the same. We're so thankful that this special boy entered our lives.
Here's a picture of Joseph flying high on March 23rd, 2009.






9 comments:
Yeah for immigration approval!! Won't be long now.
Love all the pictures of you with Joseph for the first time! I can't believe it has been a year already! Time sure passes quickly!
Yeah!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear all about her and we're lifting her up while you wait!
How exciting to know all the paper work is done. We are getting excited here. Joseph is so big compared to last year at this time.
We sure miss you guys.........
Love you
Mom and Dad B
Wow. Can you believe that? One year ago. That means one year ago that you were so kind to me and sweet to Dessi, keeping her with you guys so often and giving her lots of kisses, sending me lots of photos. I can't thank you enough for all that. And I see her in the background of one of the photos you have there -- she was sooooo fat!
Congratulations on your good news and all the love that is in your life -- and all the more to come. I am very happy for you.
Congratulations!! That is so great!! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to hear all about her!
Congratulations!!!
I'm so excited for you guys!!! Congrats :c)
yeah!!!!!! i can't wait to hear more. :)
That is so neat!!! We are thrilled with you, I can't wait to see how He builds your family. Rejoicing with you! xoxox
Post a Comment