words
>> Monday, March 16, 2009
Well, we still haven't heard any word from USCIS about our immigration approval...ugh!!
In the mean time, Joseph seems to be constantly adding new words to his vocabulary. Enjoy!
Well, we still haven't heard any word from USCIS about our immigration approval...ugh!!
© Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Ugh! Immigration Approval, I am sorry, is it taking longer than it should be? I hope that you hear something very very soon!
Jillienne
That is awesome he is soooo cute (Tim) and Yusef too!
Josiah had so much fun watching Joseph's video! He kept smiling and pointing at Joseph. It was good to see you last week!
I LOVE it! How fun to see him in action. He seems so much taller than Layla. And he's in his diaper so much.... I guess it's hot or something?? (= Love you,
steph
Post a Comment