thinking about girl things
>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Today I was in the toy store and I saw the cutest little doll. I can't wait to buy little girl toys. I know that I have to wait until my baby girl is old enough to play with them. Anyway, this was an Arab doll. She has an Abaaya and Sheilah that she wears just like the local Gulf Arabs! She's beautiful.

I am sooooo ready for a little girl. I almost didn't let Little Raylee go home the other night. I loved how she just slept in my arms. Okay...yullah! bring on the referral!!!!!!

Joseph loves babies too. He always wants to give any baby a big kiss! The other night we went to visit some friends who have triplet baby girls who are about 8 months old. He was in heaven. So was I! :)

5 comments:
we got kead a fulla doll on our last visit and it was a huge hit. It was a mommy/baby combo and she loves making the mommy hold the baby and says "awww, mama hugs and kisses." its pretty cute. She doesn't like it when I put her sheila on though, she rips it right off.
still thinking of you guys and your referral!
I love the little kissy face you are making in that last picture!! I love those Fulla dolls too they are so cute!
Oh, I keep thinking that you have a referral when I see that you have updated your blog. I get really excited, then that is not the news....There sure is plenty to do while we wait, huh? :-) Praying for your baby girl!
Can't wait to hear about your little girl. Your little boy is just such good stuff.
Here is to hearing something very soon!
Post a Comment