Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

Waiting for "The Call"

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

Well, we are a little jumpy these days. We're on pins and needles. Every time the phone rings we think, "maybe this is The Call!" It's sort of wearing on us. Please pray that we will get our referral soon. We're waiting for a picture of a baby girl along with any other information they may have like medical tests etc...

Don't worry about Joseph. He's totally relaxed. He's just enjoying the ride! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 24, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

...oh, I know the feeling!

trace,  April 27, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

waiting is so hard! i can only imagine how tough in this situation, but a good, excited tough. :) remembering you right now!

Sarah,  April 28, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

He's getting so BIG! I can't believe it! And, I love the "sitting quietly". I will be trying that someday soon. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP