Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

Two Years Ago

>> Sunday, February 14, 2010

Two years ago today, February 14th, we got a phone call. There was a baby boy waiting for us in Ethiopia. We fell in love with him at first sight!!! It came a little earlier than we expected, but we were thrilled! What a wonderful Valentine's Day gift it was!!

This is Joseph's referral picture:


This is what Joseph looks like now.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 14, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

I LOVE his hair now!! LONG!!

RossVix,  February 14, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Your little ones are so beautiful. Can you believe how fast they grow? I'm glad we got to experience our first moments as parents alongside with you. (I also think it is great that you were in Ethiopia again adopting alongside our good friends (also named Jen and Tim).

Anyway, congrats :)
Vicki
(Ross, Jonas and Jember too!)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP