Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

catching up

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

It has been a while since I've updated this adoption blog. Not much adoption news lately, I guess. I've been updated our family blog more. Check it out if you'd like! I'm not sure what I'll do with this blog...I'm still deciding. It's an adoption blog and our adoptions are complete. But, at the same time, I know our lives will always be about adoption...our kids are adopted and we love adoption!!!

Well, since we last updated, we celebrated Faith's first birthday.

Here's a slide show of her party! She sure is growing up fast! She already has two teeth and she loves to be on her feet! She's such a blessing!!


Tim's parents came out here to visit and we had such a great time with them! Here's a pic of all of us together:

We were excited to meet another family that lives close to us that has adopted two kids from Ethiopia. Here's a picture of their kids and our kids when we met them! We hope to see them again soon. They don't live far, but seeing them does involve a few hours in the car.
I've also been in touch with another family in a nearby city that is beginning their adoption journey! They've chosen to go with the same social worker and agency that we used...wow! It's so great to have more families like us that live close!

In other news...Faith's hair has been growing longer and longer. When Joseph's hair gets too long, we just cut it. I've been putting conditioner in her hair and I've even started putting it into pig tails! It's so cute! Here's a couple pics:

1 comments:

desertaggies,  April 5, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

thanks for updating! the kids are soooo cute. i'll have to start checking the other blog more often. i'm glad you'll get to visit with some other families with kids from ethiopia as well as help another family go through what you've experienced.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP