Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

blankets

>> Saturday, August 30, 2008

We got a gift today from Jeni's cousin, Johanna. She sent it with a friend. She crocheted a blanket for our future daughter!!! It was so sweet of her. Thank you Johanna!!! 

She also made one for Joseph and gave it to him while we were in Colorado. She's very talented. Both blankets are beautiful. What a blessing to have these handmade blankets for our children! They're so loved!

1 comments:

trice,  August 31, 2008 at 6:47 PM  

Hello,

The blanket is great, that is one talented lady. I am single and looking to adopt from Ethiopia. I'm trying to contact people who have used the agency that I am considering. I would love it if I could ask you a few very quick questions about your experience in finding your little one.

tricey210@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP