I just think that Ethiopians are such beautiful people! We were excited to watch Dibaba from Ethiopia win the gold in the 5,000m race! There are other Ethiopians in the Olympics, but we happened to watch this one! I couldn't help but think...could our daughter look like her?

4 comments:
That's so great! Layla pushes her stroller around or a rolling chair and Tom "follows" in front to make sure she doesn't run into anything (= Tom really wants her to walk, but I really want her NOT to walk until we get home! The last thing I need is to follow her around as she tumbles every two mintues (=
You are right about Ethiopians...They are a beautiful people! But one in particular...Joseph! It was so great to see you guys and hug on JoJo. You guys are awesome!
He is standing so good! I can't wait to see him start running! I especially can't wait to see him walking with his sister!
Ooooh time to get him a toy to push and some Robeez or See Kai Run shoes, my favorites for beginning walkers! :) He is just a doll.
Post a Comment