Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

dreaming of a girl

>> Thursday, August 7, 2008

We have a friend who is moving back to America. We bought a few girly things from her. We can't wait to have our little girl!!! She'll look cute in her little swim suit! :)

I think Joseph wants a little sister. See how he admires his friend Layla in this picture. He'll be a good big brother!



7 comments:

Jillienne,  August 7, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

We got the green light to persue our next journey. We will be starting the paperwork in September. We are hoping for a boy this time but we aren't requesting.

Good luck! I hope things progress smoothly for you!

Jillienne

Steph,  August 8, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

What a GREAT sweet photo of Joseph and what a crappy one of my daughter!!!! SURELY there was a better one?!?!
Seriously though, you coudn't have asked him to look more adoring at her (= love it.

Steph,  August 8, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

OH! and i have more adorable clothes for you to take sweet pictures. They are really cute ones she fits into now but just doesn't wear. I decided to give you all the stuff that fits her now that I'm not going to save and give Amanda all the itty bitty stuff (=

Anonymous,  August 8, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

Yeah I think Joseph needs a sister too! We are dreaming of a little girl for ya'll too! Can't wait to see how He will work all this out!

RossVix,  August 9, 2008 at 8:18 AM  

Hi Jeni and Tim

By pure luck we discovered your blog. (Just discovered Jilliene's too!) I'm so glad, because I always wanted to thank you for your incredible kindness in Addis when we were adopting the twins. It was such whirlwind that we were never able to exchange contact info with anyone.
How exciting that you are adopting again! As a mommy of twins - I can tell you that 2 is twice as nice. :0)
Seriously, many blessings on your new journey.

~Vicki

stacy,  August 21, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

jenni, could you guys email me please i have lost your address! :P so anyway, just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are thinking about you!!
love stacy

ren,  August 22, 2008 at 6:39 AM  

We're hoping for a little girl too! In, oh, three years or so, haha! Noah and Joseph have the same bibs! Gotta love it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP