Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

slowly, slowly

>> Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things are moving slowly, slowly with the second adoption. At least it feels that way. The Home Study first draft is finished, we have a few things to add before it's finalized and can be sent in. We're still waiting on some police reports to come back. We also have to take one more online parenting class. Really, it's not too much more. 


Joseph is growing right before our eyes. He's walking (I'll upload video when I can) and doing more "big boy" things. This last week he is being weaned from the bottle. It's been hard, poor guy. 

Enjoy the video below of Joseph playing with his stacking rings. 

7 comments:

shelly,  November 12, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

I can't believe how big Joseph is getting! He seems so intelligent.
For some reason he has always reminded me of Samuel. Boyd and I say all the time how similar they look-hooray for us!

Best of luck with getting things moving faster. I really thought things would move much faster with your second. Did you know Jill and Bryan got their referral for a baby boy? We're thinking of you!

Boyd and Shelly

Anonymous,  November 12, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

Jeni, I love the video! What a cute ending! So sweet. I love to see videos of you guys.

Jillienne,  November 13, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

Hurry up over there! I was hoping that we would show up in Addis together again. Seriously, it will all come together soon. Now, if only our immigration approval would show up.

Oh, we are so crazy, it's barely been 6 months. But I can't wait to go back and see everyone and my new little "mufassa"

Joseph is getting so big! And so smart. You guys are so lucky, can't wait to see your little girl!

Jillienne

Janet,  November 13, 2008 at 6:53 PM  

Great blog. I found you on my friend Tricia's blog. I look forward to spending time reading your posts. Right now I am off to do homework with Maddy.

stacy,  November 16, 2008 at 8:38 AM  

hey guys! i love the new picture of joseph that you have up! so cute! just wanted to drop in and say hi and that we think about you constantly!! love to all! stacy kangar

Jeni,  November 16, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Stacy...if you read this...I've lost your email. Can you get it to me? :) Jeni

Steph,  November 20, 2008 at 7:43 AM  

Hi there!! Love the new post and the video. Layla was mesmerized (= We both think he is SOOOO smart! layla wants to see the video again b

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP