Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

Grandma's Little Doll

>> Thursday, October 15, 2009

Faith's Grandma sent this really cute little onesie. My mom and grandma tell a story of when I was a baby and they treated me like I was a little doll. They were dressing me up in all sorts of cute clothes. Apparently I didn't appreciate it...I don't remember.


Now she sent Faith a shirt claiming that she's her little doll!! How fun! I look forward to dressing Grandma's little doll up in all sorts of cute clothes! :)


Here's a picture of Faith & Joseph's Grandma playing with Jojo on the slide...Obviously she adores her grandkids! :)


Here's Faith's Grandma and Nana. Watch out...they're going to want to play dolls with our cute little girl!


Here I am with my Grandma. She loves her grandchildren as well as her great-grandchildren! :)



We also have some great friends who are willing to help us make Faith really cute! Raylee's mom sent these great headbands for Faith to wear!! I can't wait to put them on her. Raylee always looks so cute in her headbands!


Raylee also welcomed Faith into the princess club with that cute card!! Funny, we bought Faith a stuffed Princess Camel just like the one on the card that Paula sent us! :)


Here's a picture of me with Auntie Liz, and Paula (Raylee's mom)



This is a picture of cute little Raylee last time we saw her. She and Faith are almost the same age.


This is a picture of Joseph and Raylee shaking hands. Aww!!


1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Jeni and Fam,
I so look forward to seeing you all soon. This site is such a joy to keep up with your world.
Yes, we all dressed you up like a dolly and you loved it!!
Peace and Love, Great Aunt Lisa

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP