Happy Birthday, Elizabeth!!!!!!
>> Monday, October 5, 2009
Today is one of our dear friends' birthday!! She's such a special person to so many people. Everywhere we go, people know her and love her! She is the definition of a servant. She's been such a blessing to us in so many ways!! Joseph knows her as "Auntie Liz" and so will Faith. She's already given Faith a cute little gift and I can't wait to see her wear it:

Last time we were with her, she drove us around. She's a great driver!!! She always knows where she's going and doesn't let the awful traffic get to her!! :) :)
Joseph loves and admires her. He misses her now that we don't live close enough to see her regularly. Here's a few pictures of the two of them together:
I count her as a treasured friend!! I've enjoyed going to weddings with her and just sitting and talking with her. I love to hear what's on her heart!
We even got to meet some of her family. When her parents came out for a visit, all three of them watched Joseph so Tim and I could go on a date!
Here's a picture of Elizabeth and her dad:








0 comments:
Post a Comment