Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

Happy 1/2 Birthday Joseph!!!!!

>> Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today is Joseph's 1/2 Birthday! His birthday is September 4th, so today he is 6 months old! We can't wait to see him in less than three weeks. We travel to Ethiopia on March 22nd. :) 

My family celebrated Joseph's 1/2 birthday together!! They cut the candle in half and had a cake for him! My parents are so ready to be grandparents. This is the first grandchild on my side of the family so they're going a little crazy over little Joseph!! 


4 comments:

A Team,  March 5, 2008 at 4:32 AM  

Love the cutting the candle in half. TOO CUTE!

Congrats!!!

I hope these 3 weeks FLY BY for you

LISA,  March 5, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Wow! You'll be traveling soon!!! So excited for you!

Danni and Tommy,  March 5, 2008 at 7:21 PM  

Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! Yay! yay! yay!

Tara,  March 6, 2008 at 7:59 AM  

thanks for the sweet comment on our blog! It is so fun to "meet" more families who are in the same place as us- adopting sweet little ones from Ethiopia!! I can't believe you get to actualy meet your son in a few weeks...I am so jealous! :) I am sure it will be so wonderful!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP