This is the hard part!
>> Thursday, March 6, 2008
This has been a hard week for us. We just long to have our little Joseph with us. By the way in Arabic Joseph is pronounced: "Yusef" and looks like this: يوسف
I can't get him off my mind. It's not that I'm worried about him because I know that he's in God's hands, but I just can't wait to have him with us.
I ordered some fabric and my mom brought them with her when my parents came to visit. So, I started Joseph's quilt. I even had some scraps so I plan to leave a small version of it when we go visit and have to leave him. :(
Here's a couple pics of the progress of the quilt:


3 comments:
Hi, I know exactly how you feel...I am waiting to travel on March 22nd also :) I will also be picking up my baby boy, he will be 5 months when I get there. Maybe we will be on the same flight:)
http://33chelsea.blogspot.com/
chelseabergeron1403@gmail.com
Nevermind being on the same flight, I just read that you guys don't live in the United States :) Well, maybe we'll run into each other on the street or something :) Have a great trip!
Hi Tim and Jeni! We are also adopting a baby from Ethiopia with Children's House International! First of all, congratulations are in order for your baby boy!!
We're still waiting for our referral so I'm anxiously reading about everyone else's dates and times etc... And I was wondering why you anticipate a court date so far in the future? Why June? You can leave comments on my blog or email me (susan) at heyhomecake@gmail.com
Thanks!! :)
Post a Comment