We're back
>> Friday, March 28, 2008
Hi! We've been back home for a couple days now. We are pretty exhausted from the trip. We've seen some friends and neighbors, but we haven't had much down time yet.
It's definitely a lot to process. We totally enjoyed our time with Joseph. I wish I could post some pictures and video, but we can't do that until he's ours. So, pray hard for April 8th!!!
He is a wonderful baby! He's a playful, happy boy. We love his big, expressive eyes. I don't think he'll be able to get away with anything because his eyes will give everything away.
The staff at the Thomas Center is wonderful. They love the Lord and they love the children. We were very impressed by the wonderful care that our little boy is getting. That made leaving him so much easier. He's happy there. The hope that we could go back and get him in a month also made it easier to leave him. We have a lot to do to get ready for his arrival. Plus we're trying to have a thankful attitude. We're thankful for the time that we got to spend with him and we're thankful for this one last month with just the two of us.
We enjoyed our time together in Ethiopia. I feel so privileged to be able to share this whole experience with my wonderful husband. He's very impressive! He's already a super dad!
I'll post more in the next few days about our experiences! :)

2 comments:
Wow! That's so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of the whole family together! (I'm sure you can't wait to post them!) Lifting up April 8th and the following weeks for you both! Love, Sarah
I am so glad you were able to see him and hold him. I am thinking of you as you wait to return for that precious baby boy!!
Many hugs, Tracy
Post a Comment