Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

we're ready!

>> Friday, March 21, 2008

We're just about ready to go to Ethiopia! We're so ready!! 

Tim called and talked to the director of the orphanage yesterday. We were nervous that we might not get to see our little boy on Sunday since it's Easter. I was listening in when he told Tim (in his african accent), "No problem! I will pick you up on Sunday morning, don't worry about a thing!" At the end of the conversation he said, "God Bless You!" Aww!! We already love this man...can't wait to meet him! 
We bought a ton of diapers that we'll bring with us to donate to the orphanage. We also bought some clothes. We want to be a blessing to the orphanage. We want them to invite us back to adopt a little girl too! Once we finish Joseph's adoption we'll get ready for the next one. :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 22, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

I am soooo excited for you guys. Finally! Sorry I've been so out of touch but I am enjoying your blog and all your updates. Keep 'em coming. Happy Easter. I can't wait to hear all about your time with Joseph!

--Scott

Anonymous,  March 24, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

I am just so giddy with excitment for you two!! What a blessing to be able to see your little guy on Easter! I am praying for a safe and wonderful trip for all 3 of you. -Much Love! Tracy

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP