getting ready
>> Monday, April 14, 2008
This morning we had a long list of things to do. We felt good about getting a lot of things done! We bought the things that we're going to need in Ethiopia until we get to Denver. Things like Diapers and wipes and zip lock bags. I couldn't resist buying this cute little outfit for Joseph:

Not only do I think Tim is already a Superdad, but he's always loved Superman! Here's a picture of the Superuncle! He's carrying Joshua and Justin like this because he's so strong!

I was looking a a few blogs this morning. I'm so thankful to watch other people's experiences as we begin this journey. I have several favorites. Among my favorites are: The Bottomlys, Jocelyn, The Ancelets, and Kevin & Stacie. When we look at Kevin & Stacie's little Micah, we feel like we're looking at what Joseph is going to look like in a few months. :)
I sometimes find myself thinking about and praying about the challenges that Joseph will face in this big transition. I know it's going to rock his world.
He is a little weak in his upper body strength. He's behind a little. I keep praying that he will be rolling over more on his own and pushing himself up when he's on his stomach. I have seen other babies catch up with the norm after a few weeks of being with their families.
0 comments:
Post a Comment