Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

We leave today!!!!!

>> Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today's the day we leave!! It's hard to believe it's actually time to go. We're packed and ready. Actually, we've been ready for a long time!! 

There's so much to be nervous about and yet there's so much to be excited about! There's a lot of unknowns about how Joseph will adjust to being a part of our family. How will he travel? Will he sleep okay? Will he go with the flow? 
It really hit us yesterday that when we come back home nothing will be the same! We'll be parents!!! We will also be moving about an hour and a half away, which is also a big change. We will no longer be language students. 
I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I don't really like change. I get comfortable where I'm at and I don't want to change. Even though we're excited and ready for all of these changes, we're both a little nervous. I'm thankful that I have my husband during all of this change!! He's such a big blessing to me. 

4 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

I am so excited for ya'll. I know so much is going through your minds right now, but know we are here for you and lifting you up! I already miss ya'll and you just left today. I look forward to meeting Joseph when he gets here. Enjoy the states and eat some Taco Bell for me! Love ya

Anonymous,  April 28, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

I am sure Joseph will do just great!! It is you guys that will need to go with the flow :)

This will be such an amazing adventure for you!!

Jerry

Anonymous,  April 28, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

I have been thinking of you guys and little Joseph so much these past few days. He will be with his Forever Family soon, I can't wait, and I can't imagine how exicted you are!
Many blssings to you as you unite with him, travel, and visit with friends and family!
Much Love, Tracy & Justin

Unknown,  April 29, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Three is better than two!!

Love, Mom

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP