Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

news about Joseph!!

>> Sunday, April 20, 2008

A friend just got back to the States after picking up her baby girl at the Thomas Center. I asked her to take pictures of Joseph and to give him hugs and kisses. We just heard back from her. Here's what she said:


Let me tell you, little Joseph is the darling of the baby den. The nannies always have him in their arms or are bouncing him around, abdissa's wife takes him upstairs to sit on her lap while she eats, and he is a laughing, smiling, cute cute cute little boy! You must be so psyched! I didn't have a chance to give him any hugs and kisses for you because he was always already taken up! Anyway, we got some cute photos, so I will get them to you asap.


Tim and I are both so encouraged. He's doing well. He's getting held a lot and being loved on. We can't wait to see him!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP