Powered by Blogger.

Ethiopian Adoption

week before getting Joseph

>> Wednesday, April 23, 2008

We're waiting for the final permission to post pictures of Joseph, so for now...our pictures will have to do. sorry. 

We had a friend fly in for a visit this week. It was just what we needed this week-before-getting-our-son to keep us from thinking about how much we want to be with Joseph. We have really enjoyed our time! Of course we can't wait to have Joseph with us. 

Lately I keep thinking about all of the last times we're doing things without Joseph. We had a picnic at the mountain park with a bunch of friends for the last time without Joseph. We took our last test on Tuesday...yay!! We've had our last Sunday, our last Monday, our last Tuesday, and our last Wednesday without our baby boy!!! We just can't wait to be with him!! 


Here we are playing a fun bowling game. For the record, I put 18 tickets toward's Joseph's prize. 

air hockey, guys against girls

My friend and I played this drumming game that was all in Japanese!! haha!!! We couldn't understand a word of it, but we laughed really hard and had a blast! 


Here's Tim playing his manly game with a pink gun! haha!! 

Our friend used his tickets to get Joseph this cute Pooh Bear puppet! I'm sure he'll love it!! 


2 comments:

Lindy Young,  April 24, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

Yes, we did this too, the "This is our last night out at a restaurant without the baby," etc., only we started with "This is our last night out before we only have one week left without the baby." We were a little fanatical.

I am so happy for Joseph and for you! -- Your trip is really about to start, and it is all going to be so great great great! Safe journeys (and bring a rain coat -- it's the "little rainy season," oh, and also don't bring any $100 bills from 1996 -- they won't take them and won't exchange them anywhere but the Addis airport. Any other years are fine.) (I don't know why this is.)

Lindy

desertaggies,  April 28, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Are those more Aggie friends? (I know that's not the point of the post but couldn't resist! :) )

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP