some dates
>> Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I was talking to a British friend at school today and she asked me, "When do you collect Joseph?" Hehe!! I giggled a little because I just wouldn't have put it that way!! Isn't it funny when we see cultural differences between westerners? Sometimes we even see cultural differences between us, who come from the Western part of the US, and our friends who come from the Southern part of the US!!
So, really the point of this is to give you some actual dates! We will be "collecting" Joseph on Monday the 28th in the morning. Then we'll fly to Denver on May 3rd & 4th. We fly to Albuquerque on May 11th. We fly to to Houston on May 20th. Then make our return trip home May 26th through 28th, with a stop over in Germany to meet up with the social worker about the second adoption!
As my dad says, we have 6 more sleeps (meaning 6 more nights) until we have our son!!
3 comments:
Jeni,
I am so very excited about your adoption! I don't even know what words to use to express how excited I am for you two. We are having our homestudy next week and will be in the waiting stage soon. Wow, it seems unreal! What a blessing!
Thinking of you often!
I am so glad your blog isn't private anymore. Now where are those pictures of your beautiful son????
I love reaidng your blog! How exciting! And a second adoption??!! How awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it.
May you have safe an fun travels around the world in the next month!
Many hugs! Tracy & Justin
Post a Comment